What is Christmas ?
Feel fre to send a mail telling what Christmas is to YOU ....
"Christmas to me is to gather the whole family around you; parents, children, grandchildren, in-laws etc. It's also a time to remeber those that are not here anymore. It's a time to remember what we mean to each other.
In the middle of this we shal remember Him, who came to us at Christmas. He, who we celebraite. It's a time for appreciation of all our welfare. We enjoy a lot of good food, while a lot of people, both children and adults, are starving. Maybe it's the time for a little more awareness of the World we live in. MERRY CHRISTMAS form another granny." (Evelyn)
"Christmas is first and foremost beeing together.
Good food. And good skiing-trips." (fra Telemark)
- Christmas is to remeber where you put the
decoration-stuff last January
- Christmas is to bake all the traditional cookies,
even if most of it is given to the dog ................
- Christmas is to discover what's in the stocking on Christmas morning
- Christmas is attending Church on Christmas Eve,
and read the Christmas Gospel before dinner
- Christmas is porridge with an almond,
and a marcipan-pig as first price
- Christmas is getting presents chosen with reflection
- Christmas is Norwegian traditonal "Ribbe"
- Christmas is walking around the Christmas tree, singing all the Christmas Carols
- Christmas is to gather the whole family - young and old
- Christmas is to sleep to ten in the morning
- Christmas is endless "brunch" on Christmas Day
- Christmas is nice ski-trips on silky, new snow
- Christmas is doing things together
- CHRISTMAS IS TO HAVE
TIME AND CONCIDERATION FOR EACH OTHER
- CHRISTMAS IS TO CARE ......
Return to index-page